Commercial Interior Systems
Whether your commercial insulation needs are for new construction, improvements or refurbishment of an existing building, we have the insulation solutions for you.
- Cold Formed Metal Framing
- Light Gauge Metal Framing
- Thermal and Acoustic Insulation
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Spray Applied Thermal/Acoustic Insulation
- Drywall, Interior/Exterior Wall Sheathing,
- Drywall Grid Systems
- Acoustic Ceilings and Ceiling Systems
- Acoustic Panels
- Drywall Finishing
- Fire Rated Wall Assemblies
- Direct Applied Finish Systems
- Fire Proofing
- Intumescent Paints and Fluid Applied Air Barriers.
Glass and Glazing
Storefront Framing and Aluminum Doors
Bauer Specialty has years of experience working on commercial insulation projects. There is no job we can’t handle. Whether your commercial insulation needs are for new construction, improvement or refurbishment of an existing building, we have the insulation solutions for you.
Our commercial insulation solutions present a unique set of benefits:
- High insulation R-Value that will cut your energy usage and save you money
- Sound proofing of you building to block outside and cross room noise
- Quick and clean insulation process to minimize interruption and keep projects on time
- Improved employee and building safety with fireproof insulation
- Better air quality inside your building by sealing to help control airborne pollutants
Check out some of our latest commercial work…
Below are pictures of the YMCA expansion that opened recently. This was a ground up project with Bauer Specialty performing the General Trades and Gypsum package. This included all the demo, exterior finishes, cold formed framing, light gauge metal framing, insulation, drywall, level 5 drywall finish, hollow metal doors/frames/hardware, lockers and other specialties. The additional is nearly 9500 sq ft and 20 feet tall at the highest ceiling. If it’s commercial interior systems – It’s Bauer Specialty Commercial Division. (814) 898-8517.
From the ground up! Bauer Specialty Commercial Division worked for several months on metal framing, gypsum assemblies, acoustical ceilings, fiberglass reinforced paneling, the decor package, and all other carpentry work. If it’s commercial interior systems – It’s Bauer Specialty Commercial Division. (814) 898-8517.
Bauer Specialty Commercial Division has been busy working on Blaze Pizza, a new restaurant franchise on Peach Street. Our crew completed all the metal framing, drywall and drywall finishes, acoustical ceilings, metal panels, doors/frames and hardware, as well as the installation of the decor package.