These fully installed copper gutters are stunning.
If you ever need elegant gutters that never rust, give copper gutters a try. These gutters are rust-proof. They don’t just look gorgeous for any type of home; they’re durable, capable of withstanding even up to a hundred years in any climate. These gutters are made from high grade copper. They come in 4, 5, 6 or 7.6 inches in radius and can also be custom made to perfectly fit your home’s unique measurements. You can choose from different styles whether it’s half round or K style. Both styles allow for efficient water flow to leave behind debris like leaves, twigs and pine needles.
So why should you get copper gutters?
If you’re planning to upgrade to copper gutters, it’s only fair that you should know what you’re getting into. Fortunately, there’s a reason why a lot of luxurious houses in the upper east side sport these gutters. They have undeniable advantages.
- They’re rust-proof. Copper gutters are absolutely rust proof. It does not rust at all no matter how long it has been installed. Furthermore, corrosion for this gutter system only comes as a stain that can either be buffed out or left alone for purely aesthetic reasons.
- They’re very attractive. Speaking of aesthetics, copper gutters are widely seen as a statement piece for homes that have them. Their striking appearance makes a home look prestigious and elegant that they can even raise its resale value.
- They’re durable. This gutter system can hold its own against extreme weather that bring about fluctuating temperatures and other challenging natural elements. Their seams are also soldered together to prevent leaks and fast deterioration.
- They have a long life. Copper gutters can last from 50 years up to an entire generation. Just like old records, they stand strong. Some things just age gracefully without loosing any type of edge.
- They’re recyclable. If you ever do decide to finally replace your existing gutter system, take comfort in the fact that they can be recycled without losing any of its quality from its raw state. In fact, copper is one of the most recycled element in the planet.
How are they installed?
Copper gutters are tricky to install. They need professional care.
Copper gutters are professionally installed to ensure maximum effectiveness and to avoid mistakes that could cost the homeowner severe structural damages in the future. Crudely installed gutters can lead to mishaps in both the building’s interior or exterior. Overall, they need special care and equipment when it’s being set up. During installation, you can have either plain or corrugated or round or square downspouts, depending on your preference. You can also choose decorative designs as well. LeafGuard of Lake Erie serves multiple counties in both Pennsylvania and New York. If you live in Erie, Crawford, Venango, Warren or Mercer Counties in PA; or Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Niagara, or Erie Counties in New York, then we are your trusted source for LeafGuard Gutter Systems. We can help with all types of gutters and related components like soffit, fascia and siding trim.
Contact us for a free estimate today.