Say goodbye to cleaning leaves, small twigs, acorns, pine needles and other debris from your gutters. The latest and best of drainage technology is here!
No more climbing ladders and no more mess. Englert’s micro-perforation leaf shedding system will keep the bottom of your gutters clear of debris allowing water to flow freely through the gutter trough and downspout and safely away from your home.
Manufactured from heavy gauge 032 aluminum this durable leaf protection system features over 2000 micro-perforations per foot allowing water in but keeping even the smallest debris out of the gutter. Englert MicroGuard is available in three different configurations; traditional, reverse bend and at. Best of all… Englert MicroGuard will not affect the look of your roof fine – it’s virtually invisible from the curb!
What can MicroGuard do?
- Micro Filtration system designed to keep small twigs, pine needles and debris from clogging gutters
- Great curb appeal will not interfere with roof lines. It can be installed on all, or isolated sections of gutter with heavy exposure to trees. It’s virtually invisible from the street so no one will notice it’s there
- Micro- filter system will not penetrate roof shingles and therefore won’t void roof warranties
- Maximum strength, constructed of heavy gauge 032 aluminum – won’t bow, bend or separate from the gutter
- Quick and easy to install on almost any 5 or 6 inch gutter system
Best of all – this unique and effective filtration system will not interfere with the roof line and won’t void roof warranties – you’ll never know it’s there!